visit maryland

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August 14, we went to country fair. It took a long time to get there. There are many animals, for example, pigs, cows, sheep, rabbits. And there are some attractions. I took one attraction. It was fun. The fair’s atmosphere is like a festival. Many children played with their family. After the fair, some students went to karaoke but I didn’t go. I want to go but I’m a little tired. However, I didn’t sleep early. I washed my clothes and pack my baggage but I didn’t finish yet. I continued to pack this morning but still not finished. I have to pack my baggage at night.

Today is our last class in Maryland. I’m very sad. These two weeks passed very fast for me. I can’t believe we’ll back to Japan tomorrow. I want to stay more! All staffs are very kind and they always help me. I’m very pleased to come here, Maryland and I want to come here again! I’ll never forget these two weeks. I got many beautiful and fun time. Thank you very much to Nina, Kevin, Tim, Ji Won, Laura and other members of this program.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Dear Megumi,
I am sad too. I can't believe the program is already over! Where did the past two weeks go???
I hope you will take many happy memories of Maryland back home with you. Keep posting to your blog so I can see how you are doing. I hope to see you in Maryland again soon!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ji Won said...

Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Megumi!!! The past couple of the days were so busy, weren't they? At the time the days seemed so long to me, but now that I look back everything passed by so fast!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home