visit maryland

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

August 7, we had two classes and travel to DC again. We went to DC to see The Washington Post. Visiting The Washington Post made me very excited! It’s a big building. First, we saw a video about The Washington Post and then we went around the fifth floor where many reporters are working. Some people have their own rooms. The guide explained us about The Washington Post simply so I could understand but I couldn’t understand all of the explanation. I want to improve my English.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

A really good way to improve your English is to read in English! Listening to audiobooks as you read is very helpful too.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Little by little you will improve your English! Don't worry - just enjoy!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm sure it'll be difficult at times to understand, but don't give up! I hope you enjoy the CD I recommended you today~

8:59 PM  
Blogger meg said...

To Nina
Thank you, I’ll try.

To Linda
Thank you. I enjoy it very much.

To Laura
I want to listen it but I don’t have CD player with me. I’ll listen it in Japan. I’m looking forward to listening it!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home