visit maryland

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

August 8, Nina, Kevin, and three mentors introduced their family. They showed their photos and explained them pleasantly. All of five have brothers or sisters and they are doing something special. I’m surprised to hear that Kevin’s brother is a rock singer so I asked Laura what is the name dose Kevin’s brother join. After the class, we went to shopping mall. I went to CD shop and find it but I didn’t buy it. I bought Laura’s recommend CD. Unfortunately, I don’t have my CD player so I can’t listen it until I go back to Japan. The mall is huge and there are many shops. I enjoyed the mall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hi Megumi, you can listen to your new CD in the lab! Ask Aman to show you how to do it. :-)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

To me, my family is pretty normal, but of course that's because it's my family! Each family is different in their own special way.

11:22 PM  
Blogger meg said...

To Nina
Oh, really? I want to listen. Thank you.

To Laura
My relatives meet about once a year so I envy you.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home