visit maryland

Friday, August 04, 2006

I came to Maryland August 2. It took 14hours from Japan to the US!
When we arrived at Dulles international airport, Maryland's teachers and mentors are welcomed us. Mentors are very kind.
I think it's cooler than Japan but it's very hot.
First day is passed only for move. We can only see the campus for a minite.
I'm surprised at the size of the campus! It's very big and the buildings are beautiful.

The programs we had are very good. We went a lot of memorials and monuments in Washington DC. We took Metro to go there. Metro stations' shape is interesting.
We'll go Washington again. Today we'll go Washington post. I'm looking forward to going there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Megumi, today create a new post; it will set the date as August 8. (Ask for help if you need it.)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Megumi,

So you like the design of the Metro tunnels? I like them, but I wish that they could have made each of the stations look different because whenever we ride it's difficult to tell which station we're at because they all look the same!

8:30 PM  
Blogger meg said...

To Nina
Thank you for your comment.
I made a mistake! I should be careful and next time I will ask you for your help.

To Laura
Yes, I like the design of the Metro station. It's interesting design. And I agree with you. All the stations looked same for me. I surprised at the electric bulletin board because it's shows the time how long it takes for the train to come.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home